Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 2 and the Score is Zero.


 I made a little goal with myself. I need to get more work done and hobble together a portfolio. Plus I'd like to learn a lot more about drawing, writing, and painting. So here is a little short term goal I set for myself. The way I see it even if I lose I win. Yay, winning.

Short Term Goal:

30 Paintings
60 Comics Pages
60 Written Pages

Time Period:

31 Jan - 31 March
60 Days
26 Weekend Days



So here is the first round of work.





 ninja jump


I'm diggin this one so far. It was a doodle I found in a bunch of old paper. Now it is a painting... I'll post the doodle as I get further into it. And the watercolor I did as a color test. 






This one was a board I smeared some green paint on, just to use it up. I've been looking at it for years. Never saw a use for it. Now it will be an alien desert looking plant thing. I've been looking at Calvin and Hobbes for inspiration... 


 I haven't been painting that much because it is pretty difficult to keep a room full of wet toxic panels laying around, with 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 rabbits and an accident prone wife... So enter drying rack. 




















 I've been working on this one for years now. It started as another picture all together. Most do. It was of a spider web and eggs above a door. I doodled it sometime around 2004. And to think it's about done. Just a couple more things to do... 






 The circles there are one of the things that needs to be completed. Miyagi will help me finish it I'm sure.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment